Well, it appears to be Tuesday again. I wonder when you’re reading this. I suppose with what and how you are retrieving this information is a question too. Maybe you are a 38 year old male in the year 5702 and you are telepathically sifting through the information archives of the internet reading this with your brain. Maybe you are not reading this and you are absorbing it for energy. Maybe you cannot read this language and cannot understand anything I’m trying to tell you. Regardless, you are there.
A series of questions:
- Could our lives be movies? Death is the end of the movie. From that point, the movie can be rewound, started over, or never watched again. If they are…who has the remote?
- What if our dreams are our true lives and our waking lives are a temporary state of consciousnesses?
- What makes light want to travel? Where is it going? When will it stop?
- What if space truly is infinite? Infinity is difficult to imagine. It cannot fully grasped. We do not know how to experience infinity.
- Can there really be anything that is 100% fact? Facts are accepted truths.What if it is no longer accepted? Does this alteration of facts void the meaning of fact altogether?
- Who are you? Have you ever truly known yourself? I am said to be a group of cells in the form of a human. Do you believe this about yourself? What are you really?
- Can there be enlightenment? This concept must have multiple interpretations and definitions. What does it mean to be enlightened?
- How can we be sure this is real? That this is what we are meant to spend our time doing? What makes it worth it?
Age 6: Sipping a Hi-C juice box
Age 9: Balancing on the border
Age 11: Sobbing in the backseat
Age: 14: Walking in the night
Age 16: Procrastinating
Age 19: Driving on uneven ground
You do not know the context of these actions. They are all true and all things that I have done. When you read them, what did you see? Who did you see? Where is it happening? What is the significance of these things? You give me your experience and your life when you answer these questions. Neither of us are fully aware of the impact one has upon the other.
Can you be so sure of anything? Do you trust yourself? Would you find it hard to trust yourself if somebody told you there is a disease in you? Second guessing every breath, step, thought, scratch, feeling. Would there be worth in a life full of doubt? Can you find purpose?
There have been many inquisitive minds throughout history. I am quite inquisitive myself. I’ve always considered myself to be curious. And I am. I am curious. Curiosity is said to have killed the cat. It’s a good thing I am not a cat.
I have questions. Questions for you, questions for myself, and questions for the world. I am okay with knowing I will not receive the answers. I am okay with knowing. I am okay.
I will not provide answers. Answers for you, answers for myself, nor answers for the world. I know they are there if I look hard enough. I know they are there. I know.