Howdy Mediocritons, welcome to the thirty-ninth extremity of HACK. If you’ve made it this far, I’ll go out on a limb if you promise to catch me when I fall.
Dichotomies: What are we going to do about them? What aren’t we going to do about them? Is one side more real or more preferred than the other? Or do they exist simultaneously depending upon the conscious observer? Do my rhetorical questions have answers? Or are the answers simply more questions? I could do this all night folks, or I could not. Let’s pick the latter and move on.
1. There is no God. All is meaningless.
2. Humans continue to make this reality a living Hell.
3. Self-interest governs all. Corruption will always dominate in pyramidal heirarchies. Any institution based on such hierarchies will eventually succumb to the SNAFU Principle and enter rigidicus totalis.
4. Money is not real. Financial institutions and even the concept of currency are manmade inventions. Wealth attribution causes perpetual poverty, psychic addiction and ego-enslavement.
5. Extraterrestrials regularly manipulate human social events to further their own agendas. Governments and elite power structures cooperate with higher beings in a mutually beneficial scheme of World Domination.
6. Poison pervades every object and substance we encounter in our environment. We will suffocate the Earth with our filth and refuse,, dying a slow death of disease and/or war and/or mass extinction and/or etc. until some or all of the many versions of Armageddon come to pass.
7. Technology will become self-aware enough to rebel against us. Our own creation will seek to destroy us.
8. Death is inevitable and time is inescapable.
9. They are watching us, judging us, controlling us, manipulating us, enslaving us.
10. We’re fucked.
Everything Is Under Control: Conspiracies, Cults, and Cover-Ups by Robert Anton Wilson
(YOU ARE HERE)
1. There is only God, manifested.
2. Humans can co-create Heaven on Earth.
3. Love prevails. Concentric holarchies evolve as the hologrammatrix becomes ever more intelligent and self-aware.
4. Eternal abundance abounds. Limitless energy and renewable resources are available now. Not one single being on this planet need suffer (needlessly.)
5. Higher dimensional entities observe, guide, heal and passively/proactively participate in our growth as a galactic species.
6. The material world is Maya, the illusion. We learn to manifest imagination at will. We will heal our world and ourselves. Sick karma cures itself. Nothing is lost, everything is in flux.
7. Technorganic harmony increases. The union of circuitry and cells develops at its current pace. Current technologies provide experiential learning before the supreme internalization of all computational possibilities.
8. Death is transitory and time isn’t mandatory.
9. They ARE Us.
10. We’re fucked, to orgasm.
The Lazy Man’s Guide To Enlightenment by Thaddeus Golas (full text online)
Towel Boy is a purveyor of pomposity. His scandalous stealth earned him the Akashic Award of Recursive Relevance. Towel Boy currently resides in vitro fur titillation. If you act now, we’ll even throw in an Official Monogrammed Towel. Hurry while supplies last!