“I don’t have pet peeves – I have major psychotic fucking hatreds.”
1. Any sentence beginning with the phrase “What’s your favorite….”
2. Motion sensor lights in cramped suburban neighborhoods.
3. Unnecessary and/or irrelevant reply-to-all e-mails.
5. People (especially children) who do not pay attention while walking.
7. Repetitive tapping with your hands or feet that interrupts my thoughts.
8. People who whistle.
9. Corrupt law enforcement practices.
11. Pushing your agenda at my front door. (Though it depends on the agenda.)
12. Having to sleep without a blanket or pillow.
13. Wearing open-toed shoes at work.
14. Alpha Males.
16. Haters, one-uppers, and last word people.
20. Swamp ass.
22. Overrated hype over dogs and/or baseless anti-cat sentiments.
24. The Quick Chek “convenience” store two blocks from where I live.
26. Vampire fetishes.
27. Most but not all of the military mentality.
30. Tongue piercings and bull rings.
31. Ignorant parents and their idiotic spawn.
32. Route 3.
33. My own self-doubt and intellectual laziness.
34. These foods in particular: cucumbers, oregano, cole slaw, artichokes, olives, and last but not least, water chestnuts.
37. Product labeling.
39. Work ethics.
40. Kids having sex around the age I only started learning about it.
41. Poor grammar.